Friday, April 30, 2010

bondage slave training this weekend

I started this blog in March to document the training of a bondage guy that wants to become a gimp bondage slave. We had our one training session on April 1st and he left here in locked in a CB-3000 chastity device. Since then I have not written much about him. I learned he did not enjoy the type of online activities other slaves tend to engage in. A couple of days after he left here he came down with the cold and cough thing that has been going around. I was busy and then he was traveling so we have not really engaged in anything more than chats on-line. But he has remained in chastity this entire time. His chastity training began on March 20th, so the bondage slave has been in chastity for six full weeks. I feel that is an excellent start. He arrives this afternoon so look for some postings later today and tomorrow.

1 comment: