Friday, April 30, 2010

bondage slave training - part 1



The slave arrived and I got him set up. he claims his desire is to be a bondage gimp, modeled after the slave in pulp fiction. I wanted to make sure he understood My idea of a bondage gimp so I chained him in a chair and made him watch 2 hours of RubberDom and rubbergimp videos so he understood how a gimp is treated.

he has mitts locked on his hands and locked to the chair. His ankles were also locked to the chair. He had a rubber cock gag in his mouth and a muzzle which was attached to the ceiling by a chain so he would have to keep looking at the videos. I came in every 30 minutes and gave him some poppers and after an hour I added some tit clamps. I left him in chastity for the time being. Currently he is locked in the cage for a short rest.

1 comment:

  1. mm.. very hot Sir! I have a deep interest in objectification and being encased in rubber.. would love to chat to see if I have anything to offer you.. bootlickr26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete