Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bondage Weekend - Monday

The activity at Mr. Bratman's had quieted down by Monday morning. There were a few remaining guests including myself, pigbear and boy drew aka Canadian rubberpig. We enjoyed a nice breakfast and some early morning conversation but by noon it was time to get down to business. I would be leaving by 5:30 or 6;00 and I needed to make sure the two eager bondage slaves had one last session.

First rubberpig went back into the sleepsack and back on the bed. Hooded, collared, gagged and blindfolded. The rubberpig was restrained at the collar and ankles. Later on I added a belt across its torso. The rubberpig was plugged and wired up for intense electro training on its pig hole. I could tell the constant sensation was keeping the pig aroused. I would alternate between the thrusting and throbbing selections on the Eros-Tek 232.

The Canadian rubberpig exists as a rubber object for hours






































The pigbear was put in the neoprene straight jacket and neoprene muzzle with a rubber mouth plug. I chained the pigbear against the wall of the dungeon and added a spreader bar to keep its legs spread wide. i placed a vibrating ring on the pigbear's cock and let it enjoy the tormenting sensations.

With both bondage pigs securely in place I went back upstairs for a diet coke. I left the two of them to wait for me. Because that is all bondage slaves can do - wait for the Master to return.

I did return in about 30 minutes. I gave both bondage slave some poppers. The pigbear had previously told me it didn't like poppers because they gave it headaches. But the pigbear had observed the effect the poppers had on rubberpig and was curious. I explained like vodka it depended on the quality. Cheap poppers can be bad and good poppers can be great. I purchase poppers from a company in the UK. The popper supplier was recommended to me by RubberDom, who uses poppers on his slave gimp frequently.

I gave the pigbear poppers and it informed me later that once the effect hit the pigbear it would have accepted anything I did to it. (good information.)

I left the two bondage pigs (they had transitioned from slaves to actual pigs, hungry and greedy for as much bondage as I would give them) for another 30 minutes.

I came back downstairs a little after 1:00 and checked on them again. The rubberpig was squirming and grunting, fully aroused and loving every minute of its captivity. The pigbear was standing silently against the wall, sweating, breathing heavily with its cock dripping long strands of pre-cum.

I sat down to read my book enjoying the gentle moans from both bondage pigs. Occasionally the rattle of chains would come from pigbear as it attempted to adjust position. Spreader bars can be hard on feet, calves and quads!

About every thirty minutes I would make the rounds and check on the pigs. Two very happy pigs. We had the dungeon to ourselves. there was no safe word that would release these bondage pigs. they were under my control with only the time limitation on their side.

I teased and stroked the erect dicks of both bondage pigs but I was not going to let either one of them cum. By the end of this session I would have two devoted and eager bondage slaves who would want to return to me again and again.

pigbear was released first. It was time for its head to be shaved. The muzzle and straight jacket came off and its wrist were shackled behind its back. The shackles remained on its ankles. the pigbear was taken upstairs and presented for inspection to Mr. Bratman and then was brought back downstairs to the barber station where boy dean proceeded to shave the pigbear bald.



The Barber Station at the Roosevelt East Correctional Facility




pigbear getting its head shaved by boy dean





































                         pigbear was taken back upstairs for another inspection and then was free to wander the house shackled.

pigbear admiring the birds on the back deck from the sitting room door.






































Meanwhile Canadian rubberpig sank deeper and deeper into the mental and emotional place of a rubberpig object. I could tell from its responses how much it was affected by the long continuous bondage session. The rubberpig existed in that black space of immobility where its thoughts ran free to contemplate a rubber bondage existence. Wearing sound blocking headphones its ability to know what was going on around it was severely limited. I was its only contact. I controlled its breathing forcing poppers on it sending it into that gave is spasms of arousal. the rubberpig was horny and on edge for over four hours. There came a point where it was just the two of us in the dungeon. I laid on the bed next to it and spoke softly too it about how I wanted it to visit so i could explore longer and longer sessions of bondage captivity with it. I told it I wanted to put in the isolation box eliminating all contact and having complete control over it and it moaned in pleasure at the thought.

Canadian rubberpig after three hours

Canadian rubberpig - silenced, immobilized and isolated - 4 hours in bondage.


When I met this boy upstairs on Sunday I did not know I was meeting another rubberpig object that would be so responsive to my training.

Unfortunately the time came when the rubberpig needed to be released. I think a quart of sweat poured out of the suit after the pig came out. The rubberpig was glowing after its intense session.

Good-byes were said all around. I know two bondage pigs I'll be keeping in touch with and I guarantee I'll be visiting Mr. Bratman again.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent account of the weekend Sir Joe, loved reading it. You've gotten this bondage cub all horny with your recent posts! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summary of what looks like it was an amazing day. Reading it makes me really jealous, wishing it was me in either of their places. Someday I'll get a chance to enjoy some serious, lengthy bondage, but for now, I can enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete