Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Time In The Sleepsack


Most of the gear is still packed but the sleepsack is a very versatile tool for bondage and the slave loves it. The slave put on rubber shorts and shirt and I put the neoprene cocksucker hood on it. I zipped it up inside the sleepsack with it's head at the foot of the bed. I wired up the electro plug and the slave started moaning.

I climbed on the ebd, opened my fly and stuck my cock in its mouth and it was estatic. The slave was so eager to get some cock that I had to pull out before he made me cum. I put in the neoprene gag and then had a brief but effective ball beating session. I fed the slave more cock while turning up the electro. In between all this I was giving it heavy doses of fresh poppers.

the slave was in rubber slave heaven. I laid down on the bed with slave and talked with it a bit, expalining that it was time to intensify the level of training it was receiveing. I also mentioned I might let it come next Wednesday (if its a good slave).




































I wanted to answer the multiple e-mails I received from pig so I left the slave to enjoy and hour or so of bondage. I was typing away until I heard moaning from the bedroom and returned to find the slave violently humping the sleepsack. The combination of electro plug, 14 days of chastity, rubber bondage and poppers and had turned the slave into a crazed horny rubber pig.

Here is a video of the slave energeticaly humping the sleepsack to no avail since its cock remained locked.

2 comments:

  1. I love the muzzle gag you have! Woof Woof!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cruel and unusually awesome punishment... Nice job!

    ReplyDelete