Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Horny day

I was off from work today and I had plans to accomplish many projects. I woke up around noon (I worked late last night) and was all set to grab some coffee and grub and get to work on the mountain of boxes in the front room.

Unfortunately while I was drinking coffee I checked my e-mail and there was a message from the slave I call pig. it sent me a fictional story it had written and the pig stated I was the inspiration. I went ahead and read it and that just re-directed my day. I was aroused and my rubber slave was at work. I started thinking about ways I could abuse him before I had hims service me tonight.

I started searching the Internet for hot pics and videos. I kept thinking about pig and making its story a reality. I used some poppers and rubbed my crotch, but I didn't want to waste a load by not feeding it to my slave.

I started working on another chapter of my pigkeeper story. I was trying to keep busy but all my thoughts and activities revolved around sex, rubber, bondage etc. It was a very challenging afternoon.

Thirty minutes before my rubber slave came home I put on my new Wesco Boss Boots and leather gloves. I waited by the front door for the slave to walk in (I startled it, not a hard thing to do) and I had the slave get down on its hands and knees and lick my boots. then I made it nuzzle my crotch a bit before I instructed it to go put on some rubber. The slave is getting ready now.

More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment