Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chastity Relief

March 6, 2012 7:50pm - The slave is in full rubber bondage. Sealed in the sleepsack, hooded, gagged and collared. Electro plug in place and chastity device locked on. the sleepsack is locked to the collar so it can't be taken off and the slave is chained down to the bed. In about an hour I will go in and remove the chastity device and administer some ball torture. Then after I let it hump the rubber with the electro turned up i will let it cum after 40 days in chastity.










2 comments:

  1. Hi Bondage Boss. I am Bear Paul, my blog is here:
    http://bearpaul.blogspot.com/
    I am currently doing an article on Cages and as part of that article I want to post a few pics. One of the pics I have is one of yours. It is of you with a caged slave. I was wondering if it would be ok for me to use this pic in my blog article on cages? I will full respect your wishes in this regard so if you don't want me to use it, I won't use it. But if you are ok with me reposting the image that would be fantastic. I do not see an email address to contact you so this was the only way I could think to reach you to ask permission to use the pic. If you wish to contact me about it, my email address is pkb@iol.ie or my blog email is bearpaulwoof@yahoo.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I hope that worthless piece of shit came buckets in there! I know I would after 40 days.

    ReplyDelete