Saturday, April 17, 2010

First there was one

I ntroduced a new boy to the joys of rubber. he came over this afternoon and helped in the garage and then we had a quick session. I cuffed his hands behind his back. gagged and muzzled him, chained his ankles and then strung him up by the muzzle so he was on his tip toes. I gave him some poppers to get his head spinning and his dick hard.

The afternoon guests arrived and I took the boy down. I greeted boy mark and my friend Felix who is visiting from Sweden. We moved upstairs and sat around and talked a bit and then put the new boy into the rubber sleepsack. he fit perfectly so we added a gas mask with inflatable gag and let him go for a ride. Gave him poppers, played with breath control and let him get used to the pleasure of being encased in black shiny rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment