Thursday, April 1, 2010

first session over




At 5:00 PM I took the slave out of the cage and removed the gag. I gave it some water and let it get itself centered. I put the gag back in and locked it in place. For this slave everything locks. Then I put a spreader bar on it fist mitts and pulled them up over its head. I inspected the chastity device and changed the numbered security tag to a lock. The slave will now have to break the device (or the lock) to get at its cock. I fed the slave some poppers and put some clamps on its nipples. This is another slave who's nipples are directly wired to its cock. Very helpful.

I had a conversation with the slave (a little one sided since it was gagged) about its future training. I could tell by the moans that it was interested. Either that or it was enjoying how I was torturing it's nipples. Whichever reason it was moaning I took it as a positive sign.

Afterwards I let the slave down and it enthusiastically licked my boots to show its gratitude and appreciation.

I removed all it restraints except the hood and put the slave back out in the vestibule to remove the hood and go on its way until the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment