Thursday, August 15, 2013

Can't belive it is August already. So many months without a posting. I hope to do some catching up over the next few days. Today is my birthday and I have pigbear visiting for a few days. I will put the bondage slave to work around the house while I catch up here.

I need to post about a number of our adventures:
  • The journey to Michigan with Canadian pig and pup
  • pup's relief from chastity in April
  • canadian pig's visit in June along with a gimp from Boston
  • pup's chastity relief in July
I have pictures to post and videos to edit, but hopefully I can be caught up by Monday evening.

Boss

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Thank you for sharing your adventures with me. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! That was my birthday, too. Love your blog.
    Hugs,
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I had a fun birthday weekend but never had a chance to post anything. I have a slave visiting for the next 20 days and I will use it to update my blog.

    Boss

    ReplyDelete