Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bondage Weekend-Saturday

This weekend I drove down to Mr. Bratman's (MrBratman on Recon) in Raleigh, North Carolina, for one of his semi-annual BDSM gatherings. The slave and I loaded up the SUV with gear and hit the road. I'll spare you all the travel details but next time I'm flying.

This was a special weekend for many reasons. First of all I had promised the slave it would be able to cum this weekend. The slave has been locked in chastity for many months. The last time I let the slave orgasm was on it's birthday 10 weeks ago. At that time I got the slave off via massage and did not actually remove the CB-6000, which has been locked on since the beginning of summer. In addition I was looking forward to seeing Mr. Bratman. I had not seen him since my last visit to his home since 2008. Plus this was real vacation for me. No work for the next week. Just relaxation and slave training!

We arrived in the late afternoon and the house was full of men. Mr. Bratman has a standing rule that all subs/boys/slaves etc. are always gloved and booted in his house, so it was easy to tell the Tops from the bottoms. I could see I would be a welcome addition to the gathering since the  Sirs, Masters and Tops seemed to be in the minority.

I was hoping to see boy paul from Texas there. We had chatted on recon and he seemed like he would be a fun boy to train. Right after we arrived I ran into boy steven who I had met at Folsom last year and also chatted with on Recon. There were many other men in various gear some were having dinner, some were downstairs in the very well appointed dungeon (Mr. Bratman does not do anything half-hearted) and some more were upstairs taking naps. Mr. Bratman estimated that at it's peak the gathering had 40-45 guests in attendance. The slave and I made two more.

We brought our luggage in and the slave put on its rubber gear. I directed the slave to gather up a couple of other boys and move the gear from the truck into the dungeon. Then we gathered in the sitting room with the others for a quick bite. I did see boy paul from Texas, but because of scheduling we did not get a chance to connect over the weekend, more about that later.

I commented to boy steve that after dinner I wanted to see him in his muzzle. I took my pup slave to the dungeon and gave it the tour. We checked out the barber station, the isolation closet, the cell, the main dungeon room with the cage and cross. We walked through the dungeon bedroom and the storage room where all the straight jackets and other bondage suits were hung. We saw the tall standing cage and the larger kennel cage. I also had the opportunity to check out the new rooms added since my last visit. First there was the new bathroom with working urinal and shower and then there was the new utility room with sling, hanging suspension table and hanging isolation box.

During the tour I discovered Mr. Bratman had a new neoprene straight jacket from Mr. S and I immediately determined that the slave would be wearing it.






































Here is the slave wearing the neoprene straight jacket. The jacket is worn over the slaves full rubber catsuit. The slave is also wearing rubber gloves and calf high blue rugby socks. On its feet the slave is wearing its brand new Wesco Engineer Boots that I had custom made for the slave. The slave is wearing a neoprene jock which is covering its slave dick still locked in the CB-6000. The slave has a small electro-plug inserted in its hole connected to the E232 Eros Tek portable TENS unit. The slave is gagged with a rubber plug gag.

Bound like this I let the slave loose to wander around the dungeon and check out the action. In particular it spent some time watching another boy in a straight jacket get lifted upside down off the ground with the hoist.

While the slave was wandering I took the opportunity to talk with boy steve. boy steve is on a journey of self discovery and is beginning to realize that there may be a slave inside just waiting to come out. boy steve was there at Mr. Bratman's invitation had had already under gone two days of bondage training but was still eager for more. By the end of the weekend I started calling boy steve pigbear (which by coincidence is similar to the name he uses on Recon BDSMpigbear) so I am going to start using that name here.

I put my rubber slave on the bondage bed and since pigbear was watching I decided it was not too soon to begin training him.

My rubberslave bound and on the dungeon bondage bed

My rubber slave enjoying the electro plug stimulating its prostate.


I locked a muzzle (5 locks) on pigbear and then added locking, leather fist mitts and connected the muzzle collar to the mitts with chains and locks. Under the muzzle was a rubber mouth plug. pigbear is a muscle bear and just looks very natural in chains.

pigbear in mitts, muzzle and chains

pigbear and my rubberslave "pup" together


It was time to attend to pup and I did not want pigbear wandering too far too easily so I attached the mitts and the collar to ankle restraints locked over the pigbear's boots. The pigbear stayed chained and muzzled like this for five hours.
pigbear in bondage






































I had pup on the bed bound in the straight jacket and gagged. I proceeded to abuse its balls, something I never get tired of doing and something it enjoys very much. I used the typical instruments of torture, baseball bat, ping pong paddle and a new black rubber paddle I purchased at The Leatherman in NYC.
The pup was on edge and the poppers I was force feeding it just heightened the experience.

I removed the CB-6000 and the slaves dick was rock hard. I soaked my gloved hand in gun oil and started stroking. I had promised the slave a reward so I gave the slave permission to cum when ever it wanted to. The challenge was the pain the slave was experience. After 3 months in chastity the slaves dick was highly sensitive to touch. Especially the underside. I knew the slaves dick would feel like it had been rubbed raw, as if it had been jerking off dry for hours. The slave was experiencing both pleasure and pain as I jerked it off to orgasm. Right after it shot a load the pleasure quotient dropped and the pain level increased and the slave started begging, for me to stop touching it, the whole time more cum kept pouring out of it. Unfortunately I did not get this explosive moment on video.*

*note-I did not get to train boy paul from Texas but we did talk a bit. boy paul witnessed the scene and promised to write an account of it which, when I receive it I will post here. (boy paul and pigbear also talked about having t-shirts made that proclaimed they witnessed the event.)

There were quite a few witnesses standing around who saw the slave shoot a load after 10 horny weeks. Needless to say the slave was exhausted. Since the whole underside of its dick was sore I did not have to be concerned about the slave touching itself so I let it be free of the CB-6000 until it heals.

pup, pigbear and I went up to the sitting room for the reminder of the evening. I smoked my pipe while  pup and pigbear sat by my feet and we enjoyed the company, and conversation, of the men who had gathered for the weekend.

pigbear gives me a thumbs up (note the keys dangling from the wrist. I lock them to one of the locks so I don't have to worry about misplacing them once we were out of the dungeon. pigbear can't get to them since it is mitted.)

pigbear sitting by my feet. (pup had moved over to sit by Mr. Bratman and talk with Him)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic weekend was had by all! Very horny post Boss, and since I'm currently locked in chastity too, I can't shoot my load whilst reading this...

    ReplyDelete