Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another Friday Night Session For The rubberslave

I had another chat with the rubber pig in Seattle last night and while I talked with the pig I kept my rubberslave close by  in bondage, helpless and suffering. The rubberslave was in head to toe rubber, including new rubber toe socks and Tabi boots. The slave was hooded, gagged, blindfolded and collared. The slave was plugged with an electro plug and the slaves cock was locked in the CB-6000. I let the slave cum two weeks ago so it was to early for another load. I force fed it poppers,  tortured the slaves balls and added electro wires to its ball sack to keep things interesting.

The pig in Seattle enjoyed watching the slave in NYC struggle and squirm via cam. The slave was in bondage for two hours before I released it. Here are the pics and I'll post a video later.













Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment