Thursday, May 24, 2012

Internal Thoughts Of A Rubberslave

I am having conversations with pig, a rubberslave who desires to live a life of real rubber bondage. We are in discussions and exploring the possibilities.

I already know this slave from when it was part of my household in 2007/2008. Back then I was just beginning to explore the life of being a Bondage Top and could not provide the pig everything it needed. In addition pig really missed its hometown of Seattle, so it moved back in June 2008.

My learning has progressed and I collared my boy pup and in 2011 pup became my slave and I became its Master.

In the meantime the pig has gone through some life changes and has come to realize its true nature is to live as a rubberslave.

We have been talking on and off and our talks have progressed to a more serious level.

In the meantime the pig has been keeping a journal about it's ideas, thoughts, musings, worries, visualizations, etc. I have read them and gave the slave permission to post them on its tumblr blog.

Here is the link:

rubber pig object - catching up

In addition the pig posted past entries so here is the link to its archive:

http://rubberpigobject.tumblr.com/archive

The pig is coming to visit over Folsom East so I should have something fun to post then. In the meantime here are a couple of pictures of it from 2007 and from our recent conversations.

Feel free to contact the pig on Tumblr and ask it questions about its slave journey and watch here for more postings.

Boss














1 comment:

  1. I also have ideas of becomming a Rubberslave and living in bondage..PLEASE help Miss!!

    ReplyDelete