Saturday, November 5, 2011

Slave Chastity Training Update

As I mentioned in the last chastity themed post the slave was unlocked on Saturday, October 22 at The 15 Association Party. At the party the slave received an extensive rubber bondage and ball beating session. On Sunday 10/23 I allowed it to cum. I only allow it to cum by my hand, and and only when I say it has permission too.

On Monday morning 10/24 the device went back on. and it has been on ever since. The slave has been extremely horny and asks for regular ball beating sessions in order to alleviate some of the pressure of being hard in the device. I had planned on a nice rubber session last night, but we were both so tired from all the traveling and moving activities that we decided to postpone it. I may seal the slave up in rubber tonight and let it get off. or I may wait until tomorrow night. Whichever I decide it will be the last time the slave has an orgasm in San Francisco. The next time it is unlocked it will be living in New York City.

Current chastity period 10/24 7:00 AM to 11/05 8:00 AM - 12 days/1 hour and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment