Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Quiet month

It's been a quiet month here at the bondage house. It seems after the whirlwind of play with Rubcop things settled down for a bit. Did spend some time organizing gear and thinking about new projects. pup is off to IML this weekend and I am staying home so I'm going to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

The bondage slave who was here last month is coming back and I am planning on putting him in the box for an extended period. Some time Friday evening until Some time Saturday. I plan on putting a baby monitor inside the box so I can lock it while I am sleeping, but still have an ability to here him if an emergency arises. Based on his performance last time I don't think there will be an emergency.

This might be a good opportunity to train a few other bondage boys since I will be down in the training space most of the weekend anyway.

Going to try to get some yard work done too. need some shackled slaves for that!!

Look for videos, pics and postings later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your latest adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Master ... wish to be Master shackled slaves work in the yard then lock in the box :)

    ReplyDelete